Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ATSM Challenge #211...

Hi! The theme for the Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge #211 is one of my favorites



You can create anything you wish for this challenge - sky and your creativity is the only limit! 

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is 


Sponsor



Founded in June 2013, California-based STAMPlorations™ is owned and managed by husband-and-wife team, David & Shery Russ. From just a handful of stamps, we now have 100+ stamp designs, 4 stamp designers, our exclusive line of stencils, and 20 amazing crafters spread across 3 teams who constantly produce gorgeous projects featuring our products. Our clear stamps are perfect for creating CAS, one layer, and mixed media cards, and they can be combined to create a variety of paper crafts. All of our stamps are proudly made in the USA. Our clear stamps are made from the finest, non-yellowing photopolymer resin. Through our stamp line, we hope to encourage crafters of all ages and
experience levels to "Stamp with all your ART!" 




Prize: 2 digital images

Since the challenge is anything goes, I decided to make a card that has been in my mind for some time.


I started with a piece to bright blue cardstock. I used the leaf dies from Folk Art Florals by Wplus9 and Seasonal Tree by Paper Smooches to die cut a border around the panel. Here is a closer look at the die cutting.


I stamped the sentiment from the Painted Greetings set by Altenew and heat embossed it with white EP. I added some paint splatters with white acrylic paint and then mounted the panel on foam tape on a white card base. The biggest challenge was popping up the tiny bits without the tape showing.

I hope you like my clean and simple card. Make sure you check out the awesome inspiration that my super talented teamies at ATSM have put together for you. And don't forget to enter your creations in the challenge. Looking forward to seeing you in our gallery.

Linking this card to the following challenges:

Virginia's View Challenge #23 - Spray, Mist, Splatter


Love,
Nandini

13 comments:

  1. Oh My! This card caught my attention as soon as it was up on the DT blog! Nandini, you rocks this card by using negative space! LOVE it! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this unusual technique Nandini and the way the white embossing really pops against the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nandini, This is just gorgeous! It was wonderful seeing it today in the Simon Says Stamp post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I may have to borrow that idea if I may! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I will be honored if my card inspires you. Would love to see your take on this technique.

      Delete
  5. The biggest challenge was popping up the tiny bits without the tape showing?? and you did it so great Nandini
    love your DIES on this card
    and the white splatter is perfecto
    beautiful blue card
    hugs teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete