Monday, March 7, 2016

Another watercolor card...

Hi! I am back with another card that I made with the watercolor panel I showed in the previous post.


This time I went for a grey card base. I matted the floral panel with a glittery black paper. I wrapped a narrow satin ribbon twice around the panel and mounted my sentiment, die cut from a green glitter paper on top. The sentiment die is from Wplus9.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Less is More Colour Week - Citrus
I have used Twisted Citron for the little leaves.

Freshly Made Sketches #226


CAS Mix Up March Challenge


I have used stamping, water coloring with distress inks and a die cut for the sentiment.

NBUS Challenge #6: Anything Goes
The Studio G stamp set that I used was bought more than a year ago, since it was on sale. First time I used it.

Simon Says: Touchy Feely
The glitter papers and ribbon add a lovely texture to the card.

Love,
Nandini

25 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this version too! The glittery "hello" looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this version too, couldn't pick a favourite. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this too..The touch of glitter looks perfect against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this too..The touch of glitter looks perfect against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty take on the challenge and thanks for sharing at Less is More this week.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like it with the gray and glitter sentiment too! Thanks again for playing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty. The gray background is spectacular. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, love your watercoloring! Thanks for sharing at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANother version... just as lovely!
    Thanks again!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the grey card stock with your lovely watercolors! The glittery sentiment compliments the design so beautifully! VERY glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Touchy Feely” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colored.. thee glittery sentiments goes so well with watercolored panel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these cute flowers in your design, twisted citron and I do believe those flowers look a little pink grapefruity!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and colours.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete