Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Water colour card with Botanical Swirls die...

Hi! I am really enjoying playing with my new "toys" and just experimenting with different techniques. Here is another cards I made with the Spellbinder's Botanical Swirls die.


I used white handmade paper. The background was made using water colours. The sentiment is from 'A Tree For All Seasons' stamp set by Winnie & Walter. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with some sparkly Magenta Twinkle EP by Wow that I picked up from Itsy Bitsy. The label is cut using dies from Ity Bitsy as well.

Absolutely loved this card. And even better, my hubby loved it too! 

Love,
Nan

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, Nandini. I love the layering of the die cut on your watercolored background. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! I love the die you've chosen and that background colors set the beautiful detail off perfectly! So glad you posted this to the OnlineCardClass gallery!

    ReplyDelete