Monday, April 3, 2017

Make My Monday Challenge #43...

Hi! There is a new challenge up at the Make My Monday Challenge blog and this time around the theme is April Showers.

I made a very simple card for as inspiration.


I started with a piece of watercolor paper. I stamped the image from the HOTP Rain or Shine stamp set with versamark and heat embossed with white EP. I used distress inks to do a bit of coloring. Once the panel was dry I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Jet Black ink by Altenew. I covered the image with some versamark with the help of my embossing pen and sprinkled Ranger's holographic EP for added shimmer.

I die cut the panel with DCAM's Double Stitched Rectangle dies and mounted it on a grey cardstock.

I hope you are inspired to make something beautiful. Please do link your cards to the Make My Monday Challenge blog. And don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration by my DT teamies.

Love,
Nandini

4 comments:

  1. a fab watercolour look, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the sentiment. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great watercolouring, and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Great use of the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete