Monday, November 21, 2016

Make My Monday Challenge #35...

Hi! There is a new challenge up on the Make my Monday Challenge blog and the theme is CAS Christmas. Here is my inspiration


I love this card since it came together very quickly and exactly as I envisioned it! I used a new die called Christmas Snowflakes die by Nagashri Arts. She has recently ventured into manufacturing dies and I really loved the designs when I saw them. 

I used the largest die to cut my panel and used the negative space. I covered a small piece of white paper with thin double sided tape and added Navy Blue and Light Blue glitter. After buffing it well to ensure that the glitter will not come off, I glued the panel to a dark blue card base. I popped the white panel on some double sided tape and placed it over the glitter panel. Here is a closer look at the snowflake.


The sentiment is from Essential Sentiments by Bo Bunny. I stamped it with Versamark on the white panel and heat embossed it with the Lapis Lazuli Blue EP by Lindy's.

Hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. You can link your projects at the Make My Monday Challenge blog here and also check out the fantastic inspiration by my team mates.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

The Paper Players Challenge PP322: Clean & Simple Christmas


CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #200



Love,
Nandini

15 comments:

  1. dear timie! i love your glittery snowflake card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I thought that was a shaker card. Love the fact that you added the glitter and then buffed it in. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular! That glittered panel is just delicious behind the gorgeous snowflake. Thanks for joining in the 200th CC&S Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful card. I love that dark blue glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nandini, this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous glitter panel behind your pretty snowflake! So happy you joined my CAS challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Great use of the colors; love the glitter shaker! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty die cut snowflake, highlighted by the glitter! Thanks for taking part in our birthday celebration at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty Christams card, Nandini! I love your glittery panel and hearing how you created it. So glad you shared with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning CAS card. LOVE the glitter behind the die cut aperture - FAB festive idea. Thank you so much for sharing and joining in on the celebrations at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really gorgeous snowflake, I'll have to go and have a look at the site, it's one of the nicest I've seen. Your design is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete